What do people want to read on an “About” page? Do they want to read about me, Tricia Meyer? Do they want to read about what I do? What I like? I decided I would just come up with 10 things I think you most want to know on this “About” page. If you tell me you want more, I’ll give you more. Otherwise, I’ll assume this is all you need.
1) My name is Tricia Meyer and I live in Fishers, Indiana.
2) I am married and have two daughters.
3) I make my money as an affiliate marketer, mainly with a rewards site called Sunshine Rewards as well as various blog sites.
4) My education includes a B.A. from Ball State University and a J.D. from Indiana University, Bloomington. I passed the bar in Indiana in 1999.
5) I might make money off of this site. Meaning–there may be affiliate links or some sponsorships. However, I would never endorse something for money that I would not endorse for free.
6) I love, love, love what I do. It’s stressful sometimes and feels like 24 hour a day, 7 day a week work. But I thrive on that and love the ever-changing landscape of affiliate marketing.
7) I love the Pittsburgh Steelers. Aside from this laptop, it’s probably my biggest hobby.
8) I build sites about what I like–chocolate, Twilight, women’s issues, etc. I don’t make money off of all of it, but I enjoy it. And that’s enough for me.
9) You can get in touch with me in many different ways–twitter (www.twitter.com/sunshinetricia), Facebook, leaving comments, etc. I’m very easy to find online.
10) I’m up for communication. Tell me about the newest software you are using, your favorite social networking sites, and how you think I can improve my sites. Ask me for help and I will try in any way that I can to help you. I understand that importance of give and take as well as pay it forward.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Fiverr Fail That Turned Out Perfectly - June 29, 2015
- Blogger Involved in FTC Lawsuit for Failure to Disclose - May 28, 2015
- Quick Check to See If Your Site is Mobile Friendly - April 16, 2015