Last month Eric Nagel and I launched a new initiative together to help people share their affiliate marketing knowledge, network, and be more accountable. We’ve been slowly ramping it up first with some of our friends and now for everyone. It’s a new group, so it is still changing and growing. It’s also on Slack, which is completely new for a lot of people.
What kinds of things are we talking about? Here are just a few topics from the last 2 weeks:
- WordPress plugin for Google’s new Accelerated Mobile Pages initiative
- Ways to better use Instagram for marketing
- FTC Disclosures in the real world
- SEO tips including link building and the importance of DuckDuckGo
- Merchants who are jumping networks or dropping commissions
Plus, watch Eric’s case study of completely moving one of his old site’s to revamp it. And we just added a new channel where we can openly ask each other for help sharing content.
Edited May 20, 2016–Today is a great time to join because we are running a free trial!!
Visit Affiliate Slackers for more information. The sooner you get in and get active, the more you can learn and network!