If you are an affiliate marketer (and I am assuming you are if you are reading this), there is something for you in the PMA Silent Auction. Besides all of the cool merchandise gift cards and packages, there are some items very specific to those in our industry that you should check out. I want to point out just a few of them so you understand how they might apply to you.
- Song Written and Sung by Brian Littleton Just for You: It pretty much doesn’t matter who you are in the industry or what you do, this is pretty cool. It’s a little bit of branding because you’ll have Brian singing about you plus just really fun and something that might even go viral if you give it a nudge! Brian is one of the most liked and respected people in our industry (even by me even though he keeps beating me out for all of the awards that I want) and this item is truly priceless.
- 6-month PREMIUM Publisher Toolkit Subscription: If you are a blogger, you have to bid on this. It’s worth $300 and the minimum bid is only $70. You can read my full Publisher Toolkit review but suffice to say I use it pretty much every single day on my blogs.
- 3 months of Paid Search Monitoring from BrandVerity: This one is mainly for the merchants and agencies. If you haven’t tried BrandVerity before to monitor for trademark bidding and abuse by affiliates and competitors, now is a great time to try it with this limited offer.
- $500 for Mobile App Development: EPage Inc. is offering programming/consulting services toward a mobile app development. I’ve known Brad Waller a LONG time and if you are even considering an app for your company, this is something to jump on.
- Best-In-Class SEO: For as little as $75 you can get an hour of SEO help from Adam Riemer. Even though I have been doing SEO for 12 years, I know I don’t know close to what Adam knows. And even if you think you know SEO, it’s always great to talk to an expert and see what is new and hot that you might be missing.
- Affiliate program help: There are actually three different company offering affiliate program help of some kind. This is obviously for merchants! If you are a merchant who has been considering hiring and OPM or just needs a boost to your program, these packages are starting at as little as $500.
If none of those apply to you, you might just want a 2-night hotel stay, a new bra, some sporting equipment, or other fun stuff. Check out the full auction because bids are starting to come in and it ends Tuesday!